I am trying to update the excel file through WebDAV configuration. I am accessing confluence through explorer in Microsoft windows. Below are the setup and workflow which i am trying to work
1. I mapped confluence to the network drive.
2. I mapped a confluence WebDAV client we folder through network place
3. I am able to access all the confluence spaces through folders
4. i added a excel file and i am able to view in one of the space using excel macro
5. i update some data in excel and save the file
6. when i load the confluence the macro throws below error.
7. when i checked the macro pulls .tmp file automatically although excel is updated successfully. every time i have to selected the file in macro to see the data.
Does anyone fall under this error if so can you please guide me further to fix this issue.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events