Excel for Confluence

Lisa Doris August 5, 2021

Can someone please help me upload an existing Excel Spreadsheet into Confluence?

When I try, these are the errors I am receiving. Just an FYI, I am trying to upload the same generic file and getting different messages.

LisasExcelConfluenceError.PNGJacobsErrorMessage.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Maria Kurnosenko
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 9, 2021

Hi Lisa!

Could you please let me know which macro in particular you are using? Is it the native Atlassian Office Excel macro?

Lisa Doris August 10, 2021

Excel for Confluence. I tried the Office Excel macro, it was not what we were looking to accomplish

Maria Kurnosenko
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 13, 2021

Since this is not the native Atlassian macro, it would be best to contact Bob Swift's support team. They can give you more assistance in solving the problem connected with their app.

Alternatively, you can try other apps which allow you to upload Excel Spreadsheets to Confluence, for example, our Table Filter and Charts app.

Here you can use the Table from CSV macro (it supports attachments and URLs). Note that to apply this macro, you need to save your Excel Spreadsheet in a CSV format.

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

Hi Lisa, have you tried deleting the existing attachment and re-upload newer version ? is that working ?

Lisa Doris August 10, 2021

I am really not sure how to do anything on Confluence, it is quite frustrating

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events