Errors with custom fields in a table transform on confluence.

Trish Hindmarsh January 24, 2023

Hi all,

I have a number of scripted fields on my epic entity that roll up things like number of defects, story points etc. All scripts are running successfully and the data can be seen in Jira. I also have a  confluence page with a table transform that looks at an epic filter will a number of those fields and I use sql to do some calculations on the data to display in confluence.

This page has worked previously, however now I am getting an error:  Column does not exist: Key.  When I look at what the table transformer is doing, the names of all custom fields are no longer available instead its the database field names like custom_field_12402. For other entities it works, so the only difference with the epic is that it has scripted fields.

Does anyone have any suggestions on why this has happened. Jira was upgraded the other day, but the filter, and the scripted fields look like they are working. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 25, 2023

Hi @Trish Hindmarsh,

The Table Transformer macro works strictly with the data that it gets in Confluence through other macros, for example, the Jira Issues macro. It doesn’t “grab” anything directly from the Jira itself.

So, please unwrap the Table Transformer macro from your source table and publish the page: check how the headers of you table look like in Confluence. Seems that smth is wrong with the headers’ names coming from Jira.

Trish Hindmarsh January 25, 2023

Thank you. I don’t know why I didn’t think of doing that. You are right the field names are not right coming from jira. 

Anyone have any suggestions as to why?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events