Errors during install of Tableau Plugin

Stephano Woo September 25, 2015

Hello,

I am receiving the following error during installation. Do you have any suggestions to resolve these issues?

atlassian-confluence.log:Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/schubergphilis/confluence/configuration/ConfigureTableauPlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

atlassian-confluence.log-       at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

atlassian-confluence.log-       at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:800)

atlassian-confluence.log-       at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoader.findClass(ModuleImpl.java:1829)

atlassian-confluence.log-       at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:716)

atlassian-confluence.log-       at org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.access$200(ModuleImpl.java:73)

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
vickey palzor lepcha September 25, 2015

Looks like a version compatibility issue to me - not quite sure . Better check versions .

0 votes
Roel Gerrits September 27, 2015

Hi Stephano,

I think you get this message because I compiled it with java 1.8 and possibly your java version is older.

Are you able to upgrade your java version? If not, I will recompile it and create a new version.

Question, what version of confluence are you using?

Regards,

Roel

0 votes
Stephano Woo September 25, 2015

Thank-you both for your answers. I agree that it appears to be a compatibility issue. Thank-you for pointing that out.

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2015

I think it's a compatibility issue too.

Please, refer to this site and download the proper file to your Confluence version.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events