Error when Deleting space

Shafaqut Mohamedali February 19, 2019

I was having troubles deleting spaces.  You sent me a long script earlier and it seemed to work for the 20 spaces that i wasn't able to delete.  However, there are two spaces that i can't delete.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/after-a-failed-space-import-it-s-not-possible-to-re-import-because-of-leftover-space-data-217743668.html 

The Deletion from spaces and deletion from Bandana were the last steps in the scripts

Same Error for both spaces:

Delete From SPACES
Where SPACEID = '27787273'

DELETE From SPACES
Where SPACEID = '26738692'

The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "FKlmweu06nft59g7mw1i1myorys". The conflict occurred in database "ConfStaging", table "dbo.CONTENT", column 'SPACEID'.
The statement has been terminated.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2019

Can you tell me what database version you're using and what's your Confluence version?

I've found a user that had the same error when trying to purge a space, but they discovered it was due to the following bug, and was resolved when they upgraded:

Can you also tell me if the space you're trying to delete was imported from anywhere else, such as a Cloud instance, or another version of Confluence?

Shannon

Shafaqut Mohamedali February 20, 2019

Hello,

I am using SQL 2012.  The confluence version we are importing into is 6.6.6.  The space that we are trying to export from is confluence version 6.1.3

Regards,
Shaf

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2019

Thank you, Shaf.

Confluence version 6.6.6 doesn't exist yet. Could you please confirm your Confluence server version again? 6.14 is the latest release.

Regards,

Shannon

Shafaqut Mohamedali February 28, 2019

Hello Shannon,

I checked again and it says confluence version 6.6.6

On the bottom of the page it says powered by Atlassian Confluence 6.6.6

I am attaching a screenshot too.

Conf_ver.PNG

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 1, 2019

I'm sorry Shafaqut, I have no idea why but I remembered seeing a different version from this thread but I misspoke, of course 6.6.6 exists. I think I had attempted to raise a support ticket for you and for some reason the system wasn't accepting the Confluence version as valid.

At this time, I have raised a support ticket for you because we need to have a deeper look, further than we are able to do on Community.

Please check your email for the ticket number. Someone from support will be in touch with you soon.

Regards,

Shannon

Shafaqut Mohamedali March 1, 2019

Thank you for submitting a ticket for me.  Much appreciated.

Regards,
Shaf

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events