Error to access a confluence page

Hi guys,

My addon Page tree is not loading, the problem happened I try to copy a page structure.

I checked browser logs and I found this:

System Error

A system error has occurred — our apologies!

For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.

If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:

1. a description of your problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred
  2. a copy of the error and system information found below
  3. a copy of the application logs (if possible).

Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.

We will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you!

Return to site homepage…

Cause

org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
    at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:584)

caused by: net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
    at net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException.throwIfNull(UnresolvableObjectException.java:38)

Stack Trace:[hide]

org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
	at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:584)

Does anybody know how can I fix it?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Hey Guilherme,

It looks like related to an adaptavist add-on: 

com.adaptavist.confluence.naturalchildren.NaturalChildrenAction threw exception

Could you try disabling it and can you check if you can access the page?

Cheers,

Hi Guilherme, I changed my log error. As you can see it's database integrity problem. I want to know where is that content id 17009058. I already tried content,contentpropertie.

try the bodycontent table or the bandana table...

no :( witch table uses ContentProperty to do a mach?

I could see that com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty is a class from Confluence, but we're not sure where the content is being added. Is it possible to Enable the safe mode in the Manage Add-ons page? We want to ensure that is not a problem with an add-on. You see, some add-ons might use that class to add stuffs in Confluence...

That's not possible... This is a production server. Well, let see what can I find in here. Obrigado pela ajuda.

You're welcome! De nada ;)

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

85 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you