cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error to access a confluence page

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2015

Hi guys,

My addon Page tree is not loading, the problem happened I try to copy a page structure.

I checked browser logs and I found this:

System Error

A system error has occurred — our apologies!

For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.

If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:

1. a description of your problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred
  2. a copy of the error and system information found below
  3. a copy of the application logs (if possible).

Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.

We will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you!

Return to site homepage…

Cause

org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
    at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:584)

caused by: net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
    at net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException.throwIfNull(UnresolvableObjectException.java:38)

Stack Trace:[hide]

org.springframework.orm.hibernate.HibernateObjectRetrievalFailureException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty; nested exception is net.sf.hibernate.UnresolvableObjectException: No row with the given identifier exists: 17009058, of class: com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty
	at org.springframework.orm.hibernate.SessionFactoryUtils.convertHibernateAccessException(SessionFactoryUtils.java:584)

Does anybody know how can I fix it?

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2015

Hey Guilherme,

It looks like related to an adaptavist add-on: 

com.adaptavist.confluence.naturalchildren.NaturalChildrenAction threw exception

Could you try disabling it and can you check if you can access the page?

Cheers,

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2015

Hi Guilherme, I changed my log error. As you can see it's database integrity problem. I want to know where is that content id 17009058. I already tried content,contentpropertie.

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2015

try the bodycontent table or the bandana table...

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2015

no :( witch table uses ContentProperty to do a mach?

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
December 22, 2015

I could see that com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty is a class from Confluence, but we're not sure where the content is being added. Is it possible to Enable the safe mode in the Manage Add-ons page? We want to ensure that is not a problem with an add-on. You see, some add-ons might use that class to add stuffs in Confluence...

Guilherme Nogueira
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 22, 2015

That's not possible... This is a production server. Well, let see what can I find in here. Obrigado pela ajuda.

Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
December 22, 2015

You're welcome! De nada ;)

Noni Khutane May 23, 2019

What was the solution to this?

We are experiencing the same error except we dont have any add-ons on confluence and only two pages under that space give the same error. Any page created under that space gives the same errors if we try to edit or remove it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events