Hi I get "Error rendering macro 'jira' : java.lang.NullPointerException" when I tried to insert a JIRA ticket link into a Confluence page. However, sometime it works fine and sometime this issue comes up. It started a couple of weeks ago. We are using the Atlassian Cloud.
Can anyone help me here? Thanks!
I believe we went in and recreated the application links. Also I have since upgraded both Jira and Confluence. I have not seen that error in a long time so this must of fixed it. Also strangely enough the issue I submitted above seems to have disappeared from the Atlassian support group somehow? I even searched for CSP-184536 and got nothing.
Thank you for your fast reply @Robert G. Nadon.
Yes, it seems like it disappeared. Unfortunately I couldn't find anything similar. We will try this workaround: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-30079.
Bumping this as we still see this issue on confluence pages with many jira issue macros on the same page. Standalone Confluence 6.15.2, Standalone Jira 7.9.2, using application links with Oauth. Page in question also use Table of Content macro and tables, if this information helps..
Nope, still nothing and no response from Atlassian.. I have recreated the application links several times since this started, but to no avail.. The shitty thing is that it works sometimes, and sometimes not, which make it hard to see if the issue is resolved or not. Witha 35% price increase i would like to see a 100% error reduction some day soon.
Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events