Error rendering macro 'mail-success' : null

Hi All,

I copied an existing form for a new promotion campaign.

the copy of the form give me an Error rendering macro 'mail-success' : null where the original form works fine without an error.

I have updated the plugin Form Mail NG.

Still the same.

Any thought? any solution?

Cheers,

Selcuk

1 answer

Hi Selcuk,

Firstly, sorry for the delay in replying to you. Could I ask if you are still experiencing this problem? If you are, could you please contact our support team at support@adaptavist.com. It would be useful to provide a screenshot of the page where you are using Form Mail on, as well as information regarding the versions of Confluence and Form Mail that you are using and our support team will help you resolve this issue.

As an aside, you can access our documentation here: http://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/FMCP/Form+Mail+for+Confluence+Plugin

Cheers,

Hessom

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Friday in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

264 views 11 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you