• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error rendering macro 'ideation-summary' Edited

Hello!

As a process improvement operation owner, I want my team to be able to add new ideas to our ideation page, so that we can evaluate and vote on them for further processing.

The ideation page is not loading the ideation summary macro, therefore my team cannot add new ideas to the page. Error message displays as follows:

Error rendering macro 'ideation-summary'

fr.spectrumgroupe.confluence.model.ideation.Status cannot be cast to fr.spectrumgroupe.confluence.model.ideation.Status

Confluence version 6.11.2

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Leonel,

I have seen this error before in other apps. It usually had to do with some finicky caching or classloader problems.

For our product PocketQuery we have created a knowledge base article that helped with resolving this problem in the past. Maybe worth a shot to try it for this app, too. You can check out the article here.

Best regards,

Sven

If clearing the cache as described in our article doesn't fix the problem you should probably contact the vendor of your app. :)

Thanks, Sven. The bug was actually fixed after our vendor made a global update to 6.13.10. There was no need to flush persistence cache memory from the server. Many thanks for your assistance!

Leo-.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What do you think is the most *delightful* Confluence feature? Comment for a prize!

- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...

415 views 23 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you