Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error rendering macro 'ideation-summary'

Leonel Alvarez December 18, 2019

Hello!

As a process improvement operation owner, I want my team to be able to add new ideas to our ideation page, so that we can evaluate and vote on them for further processing.

The ideation page is not loading the ideation summary macro, therefore my team cannot add new ideas to the page. Error message displays as follows:

Error rendering macro 'ideation-summary'

fr.spectrumgroupe.confluence.model.ideation.Status cannot be cast to fr.spectrumgroupe.confluence.model.ideation.Status

Confluence version 6.11.2

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 18, 2019

Hi Leonel,

I have seen this error before in other apps. It usually had to do with some finicky caching or classloader problems.

For our product PocketQuery we have created a knowledge base article that helped with resolving this problem in the past. Maybe worth a shot to try it for this app, too. You can check out the article here.

Best regards,

Sven

Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 18, 2019

If clearing the cache as described in our article doesn't fix the problem you should probably contact the vendor of your app. :)

Leonel Alvarez December 23, 2019

Thanks, Sven. The bug was actually fixed after our vendor made a global update to 6.13.10. There was no need to flush persistence cache memory from the server. Many thanks for your assistance!

Leo-.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events