Error, part of videos in confluence page are not playable

igm support April 20, 2021

Good day,

We encountered a problem that some of the videos for internal use by our company cannot be played.

The first videos were uploaded some time ago and they work fine, but the latest more recent ones don't work.

When the page loads, the preview looks fine,

image.png

but after I click on it it doesn't play and displays like in the screenshot below:

image.png

Could you please help with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

@igm support  Welcome to community.

All the old videos work but the new ones do not.  Are the new ones the same format as the old videos?  (mp4, mov, etc)

Also do all the new ones fail to play or do some work?

Gregory Tkachenko April 28, 2021

Yes, all the old videos work, but the new ones do not. New videos in the same format (mp4)

Does not work:
Auto Styles
Safety
Unit Testing Guide
CAFR and Budget Book Implementation Overview

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Gregory Tkachenko If you add n old video to a new page does it play?

Gregory Tkachenko April 28, 2021

@Brant Schroeder 

The old ones are reproduced
I am interested in new videos, or rather those that I have listed

Thank you

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

@Gregory Tkachenko - Just wondering if the old videos will play on a new page.  I am not able to see your pages and am thinking it is something to do with the new videos and not the application.  

Are the new videos the same size or larger than the old videos?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events