Error during up grade to new plugin manager/adding Zen

while attempting to upgrade the plugin manager it fails with a please see logs message the logs on the host do not have any information.

It fails with online updates as well as pulling the jars locally. I can pull what ever information you need. Also i'm setting the sev at 2 since this is a migration that is supposed to be going live tomorrow my CFO wants the ZEN plugin for a new team coming on board.

Thank you,

Jason

1 answer

Hi Jason,

Can you confirm your Confluence Admin > General Configuration > Server Base URL is set to the same URL you're using to access Confluence? Also, are you able to upgrade any other available plugin?

If none of the above is the case, feel free to create a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com for further assistance in case you didn't already.

Cheers,

WZ

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,016 views 14 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you