Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during installation of Confluence: "Confluence is vacant, a call to tenanted is not allowed."

Furiia January 13, 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to install Confluence on my Linux server but I always get an error during database initialization:

SEVERE [http-nio-10001-exec-5] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom Exception Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=500, location=/500page.jsp]
 org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: com.atlassian.confluence.tenant.VacantException: Confluence is vacant, a call to tenanted
[public abstract org.hibernate.Session org.hibernate.SessionFactory.getCurrentSession() throws org.hibernate.HibernateException] is not allowed.

I tried to install using installer, docker, tar.gz archive with postgres-9.6, postgres-10.1 and embedded H2. Sadly all combinations give me this error. There is no other error in the log.
Java version: 1.8.0_152

Hostname can be resolved to an IP address.
I would appreciate all help.

I didn't have any problems installing JIRA on the same server.

Best Regards,
Furiia

1 answer

0 votes
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2018

Hi Maciej,

Try adding or updating to a newer version of the database driver

Furiia January 13, 2018

Hi Edwin,

I updated the driver to latest version but it didn't help.

edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2018

So you can access Confluence but when connecting to DB there is an error?

What version are you installing? Have you looked at the supported platforms for that version?

Furiia January 17, 2018

I formatted my server and reinstalled everything and now it works. Thanks for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events