Error: Confluence editor won't load.

Jen December 8, 2016

I don't have a problem when viewing Confluence Content, the issue seems to be affecting the Editor. 

This keeps going in and out all day, my first day to experience this type of connectivity errors.   Can you help?  Nothing I work on will save.  It fails every time; I tried some trouble-shooting on my own:

1.  I typically work in chrome

2.  I tried using firefox - same thing.

3.  Company-wide no user can successfully access the editor.

IT on our side has verified everything is in good working order, and there is no reason it shouldn't work.  As I said, it goes in and out, I was advise the issue is on the Cloud side.

3 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2016

Atlassian is aware of the issue and is rolling out a fix as we speak. Your issue should be resolved soon.

2 votes
IGZnestorpina December 8, 2016

Same problem here. 

It seems like the recent change to Atlassian Connectors messed up the Draw.io connector, and instead of opening the draw.io editor it opens the Macro editor dialong

image2016-12-8 12:56:56.png

0 votes
Francois Hohwiller December 14, 2016

Same situation for me, since last week difficulties to save after editing on confluence-cloud ..... some users become angry, wating for the fix

Robert Massaioli _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2016

The fix should have been rolled out to everybody a week ago. If that is not the case then you need to go to support.atlassian.com and raise an issue.

Dirk Steinkopf p December 14, 2016

Which version fixes this problem? (I am currently using 6.0.2 and having this problem.)

Frigo Trans / IT December 28, 2016

Where can I find the fix?

Francois Hohwiller January 9, 2017

Hi All,  I tried it today again on the same PC, with different browsers and the same company proxy settings.

Good news apparently no more issues with IE11 but still same behaviour issues with Firefox (38.5.1 esr and 50.1.0 standard) as well as chrome 55

Does anyone have some new information ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events