Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 404 after create page

Artur Ulmer December 1, 2015

I get an error 404 after create an Page on the client-site. If I create a page on my ubuntu server it works fine. can anybody help me please ?

No i dont use a proxy. The page url is omn both sites (client and server the same). i cant understand the problem. The icons in the section area are damaged on the client site. After i create a page as a client i get an error 404. But if i go to my ubuntu client and open the section. then it works on the client to. sorry for my english Lächeln :)

I solve the problem. The reaason is to change the server base url into the dns-name or ip. 

3 answers

0 votes
Artur Ulmer December 1, 2015

Hello, thank you for youre answer. in Chrome i get the following error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I tried it in chrome, internet explorer and firefox. In all browsers icons are damaged. and for new pages comes the error site is not reachable. Maybe i have to change some permissions but i try it with the admin user. 

any idea smile ?

0 votes
Yagnesh Bhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2015

What does the 404 message say exactly? That can help to troubleshoot. 

Secondly, if the icons in the section area are damaged at the client site, maybe there are browser compatibility issues, or maybe that the javascript isnt enabled in the browser.

Also, you might need to check if you are using the right login credentials and if you have appropriate permissions to create the page.

These are some of the possibilities I can think of.

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2015

Hi Artur, 

Could you give us more details? Are you using some kind of proxy? The page URL created on your ubuntu and on the client-site are the same? 

Regards,

Renato Rudnicki 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events