Error 324 net::Err_empty_response

Maria Huerta June 24, 2013

Hi,

All the day I had problems with the sistem confluence.

This are some errors
eroro

The last error was""Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE):""

Can you tell me how to fix the problem??

Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
Renato Tavares January 11, 2017

I have this problem now

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2017

Have you tried what John recommended, and then read the log to see if there are errors in it?

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2013

Hi Moncerrat,

From looking into this issue I don't believe this is related to Confluence at all, but more a common problem with Google Chrome as described in thsi article: http://www.roezer.com/fixing-chrome-bug-error-324-neterr_empty_response/

Essentially, most people seem to fix this by clearing their cookies and caches so can you give this a go and let us know whether this resolves the issue or not? If that doesn't work you can also try "Incognito mode" because this issue could aslo be being caused by a browser addon that is causing conflicts.

All the best,
John

Jaap Scheper May 1, 2018

Hi John,

The link to roezer.com seems to be a dead link.

Is it possible to post an updated link?

Best regards,
Jaap.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2013

What does the log file say?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events