Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Sum Up not displaying in Confluence correctly

Ryan Deyer April 29, 2016

My team feeds a lot of JIRA data over to Confluence for the rest of the company to see in status reports.  In Confluence if you add a field using Epic Sum Up (JIRA plugin that makes a custom field with a progress bar) to a standard JIRA Issue/Filter, it does not correctly display the progress bar but instead just shows numbers in Confluence.  I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this or if this is just a limitation?

One way I know to work around it is to install into Confluence the JIRA gadget for Filter Results.  That will display the progress bar correctly, but the Filter Results has its own set of limitations with displaying in Confluence so I'm trying to avoid that route.

1 answer

0 votes
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2016

Hi Ryan, 

I think the gadget way from JIRA to Confluence is the only way to display the progressbars correctly, as the JIRA Marco in Confluence does not support custom field renderers at all.. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events