Enhancement request for "Childern Display" macro

Mark Kyprianou June 13, 2017

I would like to be able to specify an optional wildcard match on the children pages to include in the macro definition. For example, I want to display all children pages in a space with the name *minutes*.

NOTE: I could add a label to each of the desired children pages, and use  the "Content By Label"  macro, but I have a lot of pages to edit and this would be faster.

2 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2017

Labels really would be the way to go. That is kind of the point of labels ... to group kinds of documents. If your are programming inclined you could use the rest api to add the labels. If this is a one-off kind of thing you could install an add-on that would help with the process such as the one below (I've no affilation with them) and then build it into your page creation process to add the labels going forward.

Label Manager for Confluence

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2017

Probably worth raising this as a suggestion over at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events