Enhancement request for "Childern Display" macro

I would like to be able to specify an optional wildcard match on the children pages to include in the macro definition. For example, I want to display all children pages in a space with the name *minutes*.

NOTE: I could add a label to each of the desired children pages, and use  the "Content By Label"  macro, but I have a lot of pages to edit and this would be faster.

2 answers

0 vote

Probably worth raising this as a suggestion over at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER

0 vote
Davin Studer Community Champion Jun 13, 2017

Labels really would be the way to go. That is kind of the point of labels ... to group kinds of documents. If your are programming inclined you could use the rest api to add the labels. If this is a one-off kind of thing you could install an add-on that would help with the process such as the one below (I've no affilation with them) and then build it into your page creation process to add the labels going forward.

Label Manager for Confluence

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,811 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you