Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encrypt parts of page or whole page

Erik Lindberg July 18, 2013

I have been looking for a good plugin to encrypt parts of a page or a whole page, but the only two plugins I found were not good enough to be used (CustomWare Security and Encryption was way to cumbersome to use, and could not encrypt parts of a page, ie with HTML tags etc, Praecipio Secure Content cannot encrypts a whole page or parts of a page and is bulky).

Is there anything out there that is easy to use, and can encrypt parts of a page? So, I want to encrypt a whole HTML-table that has passwords etc.

Regards

2 answers

1 vote
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2013

Hi Erik,

Aside from the options you've listed, have you seen this?

http://superuser.com/questions/458150/confluence-inline-encryption-form-encryption

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

You might also consider using a scripting tool like jython that has an encryption library to encrypt parts of a page. It might not meet your criteria of being easy to use, but I've done something similar with it and it works very well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events