Enabling system add-on confluence mobile

Nadja_Agreiter January 22, 2018

Hello everyone,

last week, I disabled the system add-on "Mobile Confluence Plugin" on our test instance, to check, how the mobile view changes, if you do so. Today I wanted to enable it again to test the add-on "RefinedMobile for Confluence". Unfortunately it fails evertime and I get the note: "An error occured. For further information check the protocols."

Where do I look for those protocols?

Greedings

Nadja

3 answers

3 votes

Hey everyone,

in the mean time I found the solution in the Version section of the plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.refinedwiki.confluence.plugins.mobile/server/versionhistory

You have to enable the add-on "Workbox Host Plugin" that disables inadverently. When you enable this one, you can enable "Confluence Mobile Plugin" and "RefinedMobile for Confluence".

1 vote
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2018

Hi Nadja,

I think you're looking for the Confluence log file:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/working-with-confluence-logs-108364721.html

These will be stored on the server that runs Confluence.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2018

You may also consider adding this add-on app to your Confluence to make downloading the log easier:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.artemissoftware.confluence.plugins.tools.log-downloader/server/overview

Thanks for the advice. I will have access to the log files tomorrow (our system administrator ist already at home). In the mean time I'm thinking about deinstall the testversion of "RefindeMobile for Confluence" to check wether that makes a differents, but I'm not sure, if I loose the test licence as well, if I do so. Any experiances with that?

0 votes
Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2018

Have you tried to restart Jira? (it's silly but sometimes it's just works)

Hey Krisz,

this problem appears with Confluence.

But I restarted Confluence this morning - no differents. I hope the log files will help.

Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2018

Sorry, my bad, I was thinking of confluence :o

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events