Enable system add-on

Gwunnik April 11, 2016

Hi,

I can't figure out how to enable the Confluence Usage Stats add-on in Confluence. I don't seem to have the proper rights to do this (there is no 'enable/disable' button for any of the system add-ons), but i can't find where i can change it so i do have those rights. 

How/where can i change the rights (i am site admin, etc) so i can activate this plugin? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2016

You need to be a system admin to do that, not just the site admin.  Only Atlassian Cloud support have system admin.  I think they'll enable it for you if you raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com (although I'm not 100% sure of that, given that the add-on is disabled by default because it can cause performance issues)

0 votes
Gwunnik April 11, 2016

Thought it would be something like that, thanks for clearing it up. I'll try to get them to activate it. Hope it won't be a problem since we have a relatively small team, but we'll see.

At least i can stop my fruitless journey through the maze of configuration menu's now! smile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events