Enable email notifications in confluence when using @ symbol

When users are on a confluence page and want to comment to another user via the "@" symbol, our users are not receiving email notifications.  How can we enable email notifications for this in Confluence?  

Note: Our email notifications are working in JIRA when using the "@" symbol, but not Confluence. 

2 answers

Have the email notifications previously worked? If so, have you checked to see if the mail queue is processing? If not, you can manually flush it in the admin console. I would also submit a ticket to support.

Hey, we are seeing similar issue and I have tried above steps too. Non of them helped. @Mario Pasquino is issue resolve? If yes then could you please add the fix details if you can.

Yes, unfortunately there was a bug in our code that was causing the issue. 

so, you've setted up the mail queue right?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

450 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you