Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable ImageMap Macro

Ian McGhie July 18, 2013

What is the likelyhood of the Confluence "ImageMap" plugin being made available in OnDemand?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ian McGhie September 9, 2013

As no further response has been received on this question it is being marked as answered. A support issue has been raised (JST-75958) in an attempt to have the matter reconsidered.

1 vote
kimberly anderson July 30, 2013

I would like to use the image maps in the on demand version too.

Is there a way to add a link to an image in the wiki markup?

Thank you.

0 votes
Ian McGhie August 5, 2013

The ImageMap macro works correctly in the compatible Hosted version of Confluence following upgrade from the previous version at the end of June. I have looked at the "ticket" mentioned in the response from Guilherme and ask that the rejection be reconsidered.

The functionality is extremely useful and would certainly enhance the attractiveness of the OnDemand product.

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2013

Hello Ian, as it turns out ImageMap macro is not compatible with the current Confluence from OnDemand, as per this ticket, so I would say this is unlikely to happen.

Ian McGhie July 22, 2013

Hi Guilherme,

The ImageMap macro works correctly in the compatible Hosted version of Confluence following upgrade from the previous version at the end of June. I have looked at the "ticket" mentioned in your response and ask that the rejection be reconsidered.

The functionality is extremely useful and would certainly enhance the attractiveness of the OnDemand product.

Regards, Ian

Ian McGhie August 12, 2013

The ImageMap macro works correctly in the compatible Hosted version of Confluence following upgrade from the previous version at the end of June. I have looked at the "ticket" mentioned in your response and ask that the rejection be reconsidered.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events