I'm trying to use external macros to embed JIRA content into a Confluence page but I get empty results.
The tricky point is that if I use JIRA macros I can put there the JQL filter to set the project while on external macros like "Resolution time (Italian 'Tempo di Risoluzione') there is no possibility of inserting a proper filter on the project or whatever else and results are empty.
To explain better, think about "recently-created-gadget" it works fine in JIRA where I can put a filter while if I use the same gadget in Confluence it displays empty results (indeed the issue is that I cannot put any filter when I add it)
Ideas? Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Atlassian Community. it's nice to have you join us!
I'm able to replicate the same behavior myself, and also with other gadgets. It's very odd because if you were to save the gadget anyway, when you go back to it, it's now the Activity Stream gadget. I'm getting an error also similar to this bug:
I ran into this the other day with a few other people on the Community. I am now in touch with the team behind the new editor to see if this is something they're already aware of, a new issue, or related to the other bug.
I'll update you when I have more information about this.
Hi there, a few of us at Atlassian would love to learn about how you use "space settings" functionality in Confluence. A facelift to the space settings is long overdue and we want to start with impro...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events