Embedding the JIRA Collector form in Confluence Shows 2 Forms

Justin Alex Paramanandan December 11, 2017

I've created an issue collector and embed it to a Confluence page as a user macro. The page can be viewed here: Sample Confluence Page with Issue Collector.

The macro is configured as such:

<h3><a href="#" id="feedback_button">Contact Us</a></h3><br />

<!-- JIRA Issue Collector - append this at the bottom of <body> -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://<BASE_URL>/s/36f853d9001516883c0c9a7c3c93f500-T/-awxkeb/74006/b6b48b2829824b869586ac216d119363/2.0.24/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js?locale=en-UK&collectorId=995f5ade">
</script>

<script type="text/javascript">window.ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS = {
"triggerFunction": function(showCollectorDialog) {
//Requires that jQuery is available!
jQuery("#feedback_button").click(function(e) {
e.preventDefault();
showCollectorDialog();
});
}};
</script>

The form works and rendered properly on a desktop view. However, on mobile view, the form breaks (it is showing 2 forms):

Image uploaded from iOS.pngIs there any way I can fix this rendering? Again, this only happens on the mobile browser (Safari Mobile, Chrome for Android, Firefox for Android).

I've also referred to the Advanced use of the Jira Issue Collector page, but there's no mention of any configurations I need to do.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2017

Hi there,

Currently the Jira Issue Collector is not fully supported by mobile browsers. We have a feature request for this below:

Before the support is rolled out, then you may run into some other features that do not work properly while on mobile.

Let us know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Justin Alex Paramanandan January 10, 2018

Thanks, @Shannon S. That's really unfortunate that the issue collector is not supported on mobile devices. We hope to see future improvements on it (as we are moving forward ina mobile world).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events