Embedding JIRA issue collector on confluence pages

Deleted user December 10, 2014

How to embed the JIRA issue collector on confluence pages? We are running the cloud version!

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2014

I've done it by embedding the javascript in the "header html" under "Look and feel" -> "custom html"

Yeah I thought about that also but since I am on the cloud version and on the global theme there is no custom html.

Ok I see this function is restricted in the OnDemand Version!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 10, 2014

Bother, sorry, I thought it was.

0 votes
Julian Helguero-Kelley June 15, 2020

I was able to do it using the HTML Macro in Confluence Cloud. Make sure the Sanitize HTML option is not selected. Set a maximum height so the form appears and should be good to go.

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2017

Lars, there's an alternative - you can use our add-on IntakeForms for JIRA and embedd it into Confluence by this free macro: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.jirassimo.addons.intakeforms.confluence/cloud/overview

Cheers,

Vlad

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events