Embedding Gsheets in confluence

Sanjay Akondi May 24, 2019

Hi We are using cloud version of confluence, we are using google sheets for our project tracking, while embedding a gsheet it says "We cant open this document as <Logged in user> the document may not exist or you might not have permissions to see it." 

Even after providing the required credentials it still shows the same error message. 

Can some pls help.

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2019

Hello Sanjay,

Welcome to Community! It's nice to meet you.

Can you just confirm with me, are the documents in a personal Google Drive, or a Team Drive? 

At the moment, it's not possible to embed Google Documents if they are stored in a Team Drive. We have reported this bug for it:

• CONFCLOUD-55650 Unable to see embedded google docs in a confluence page in case the contents are stored in Team Drives

If this affects your team, please vote on the above bug link. In the meantime, you would need to store your documents in a personal drive.

If your documents are in a personal drive, then can you please let me know if it affects all Google Documents, or only the sheets? 

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2019

Hello everyone! I am following-up to say that the bug I mentioned above has now been Resolved!

In case you believe you may still affected by it, please contact the Cloud Support team directly

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events