Email notifications not showing included pages

We are using Confluence 5.4.1. I have quite a few pages included, using the include macro, on a main page. Everything looks perfect on the main page, however, when I get the email notification I can't see the included pages.

Is there a way to fix this? I need to send the email out to various teams with the contents of the included pages. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Joe Xie Atlassian Team Apr 08, 2014

Hi Sara,

This seems like a bug, but just to be sure, can you check if the recipients of the email have read permission to the included pages?

It might be better to log a support case at support.atlassian.comso we can look at your log files, but if you don't mind putting in public your data, can you go to the Tools menu, and find the 'View Source' item, and click on it. It should show a new popup window. Right click on an empty part of the popup and select view-source, and paste that here.

Cheers

Thanks Joe!I can't see the included pages in the emails that I receive and I am the space administrator. I have read permissions (Tested with a couple of others as well, with the same result.)

Here is the source for my test page: (testpage_source.txt)

Screen shot of what my notification looks like:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,031 views 15 13
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you