Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications not showing included pages

Sara Thomas April 8, 2014

We are using Confluence 5.4.1. I have quite a few pages included, using the include macro, on a main page. Everything looks perfect on the main page, however, when I get the email notification I can't see the included pages.

Is there a way to fix this? I need to send the email out to various teams with the contents of the included pages. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Chii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2014

Hi Sara,

This seems like a bug, but just to be sure, can you check if the recipients of the email have read permission to the included pages?

It might be better to log a support case at support.atlassian.comso we can look at your log files, but if you don't mind putting in public your data, can you go to the Tools menu, and find the 'View Source' item, and click on it. It should show a new popup window. Right click on an empty part of the popup and select view-source, and paste that here.

Cheers

Sara Thomas April 8, 2014

Thanks Joe!I can't see the included pages in the emails that I receive and I am the space administrator. I have read permissions (Tested with a couple of others as well, with the same result.)

Here is the source for my test page: (testpage_source.txt)

Screen shot of what my notification looks like:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events