Email content to a wiki page?

Does anyone know if there is a way to add content to a wiki page other than an expensive plugin? Ultimately I want to create a feedback box at the bottom of the page that sends the feedback to another wiki page.

Thanks!

Emily

1 answer

A simple way to implement feedback functionality is to create a page called "Feedback".

Now you can create a "add comment"- Link to the "Feedback" page. This link can be inserted in all pages you want to have feedback for. By clicking the link the user will be forwarded to the "Feedback" page with an already opened comment window.

To create the "add comment" Link for the Feeback page:

• Click "add comment" on the "Feedback" page
  • copy the browser url
  • Now you can use this url in every page you want to have feedback for
    • simply create a link with whis url

Hi Sandro,

It's an interesting idea, and I didn't realize you could do that, but I don't want feedback givers to see other feedback or to be redirected.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Emily

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Asked May 24, 2018 in Confluence

What are the resources that you use to learn more about Atlassian Products?

I am gathering information about resources available for Atlassian product knowledge transferring for a presentation in our local Atlassian User Group. I want to group them in four categories From ...

603 views 18 16
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you