It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Email Confluence Page

I am trying to email content, for instance dashboards and reports from Jira displayed on a Confluence page, in the body of an email (and not simply as a PDF attachment or a link in the email).  I am aware of E-Mail this Page, but is there another way to accomplish this?  Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer Community Leader Jun 30, 2020

Are you saying you want to show the page in the email when the user opens the email? There is no way to embed web pages into an email. I think the best you could do would be to screenshot the page and paste that into your email. If you use Chrome or Edge there are a number of extensions that you could get that will allow you to screenshot an entire page. The one I use is called Awesome Screenshot & Screen Recorder.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in New to Confluence

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started.  Here’s a quick overview...

82 views 3 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you