Editing team calendar title

Hello,

We have Team Calendars install and I believe I have full access as I am able to change permissions, create, delete and remove calendars, as well as change events.  However, when I select the edit option on a calendar and go to the general tab I am unable to edit the title, although the documentation says I should be able to do this.  I have had another colleague who is an administrator try and he experienced the same problem.  I can select the text but can not replace it.  Please advise.

Dave

2 answers

0 votes

Hello Dave,

As I could understand you are trying to change the calendar's name, right? If so, yes you should be able to do so.

May I ask you which version of Team Calendars you are currently using? Also, please let me know which Confluence version you're running as well.

Can you also attach a screenshot of the behaviour to this ticket?

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann
Atlassian Support

Eduardo, I have supplied to screen shots but not heard back from you. The request to make the calendar name change has come again. Can you advise me please?

Yes I am trying to change the calendar’s name.

We are running the most recent version of the calendar 5.0.5; Confluence is 5.4.4

It’s difficult to provide a screen shot.  I have included three to show the process I use to get to the screen.  In the final screen, I can make the cursor appear in the text but I cannot use it to do anything.  If I press the backspace key, the browser goes to the previous page.

Cal Title Edit 1.jpgCal Title Edit 2.jpg 

Cal Title Edit 3.jpg

Thanks.

Dave

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

187 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you