Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing team calendar title

Dave Stewart September 17, 2014

Hello,

We have Team Calendars install and I believe I have full access as I am able to change permissions, create, delete and remove calendars, as well as change events.  However, when I select the edit option on a calendar and go to the general tab I am unable to edit the title, although the documentation says I should be able to do this.  I have had another colleague who is an administrator try and he experienced the same problem.  I can select the text but can not replace it.  Please advise.

Dave

2 answers

0 votes
Dave Stewart September 17, 2014

Yes I am trying to change the calendar’s name.

We are running the most recent version of the calendar 5.0.5; Confluence is 5.4.4

It’s difficult to provide a screen shot.  I have included three to show the process I use to get to the screen.  In the final screen, I can make the cursor appear in the text but I cannot use it to do anything.  If I press the backspace key, the browser goes to the previous page.

Cal Title Edit 1.jpgCal Title Edit 2.jpg 

Cal Title Edit 3.jpg

Thanks.

Dave

0 votes
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 17, 2014

Hello Dave,

As I could understand you are trying to change the calendar's name, right? If so, yes you should be able to do so.

May I ask you which version of Team Calendars you are currently using? Also, please let me know which Confluence version you're running as well.

Can you also attach a screenshot of the behaviour to this ticket?

Best regards,

Eduardo Mallmann
Atlassian Support

Dave Stewart January 15, 2015

Eduardo, I have supplied to screen shots but not heard back from you. The request to make the calendar name change has come again. Can you advise me please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events