cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit in Office on Confluence 5 buried at bottom of version list

Ethan Foulkes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2013

Love that Edit in Office is no longer buried under the tools icon in the right which often requires side scrolling to get to, however the function bar for files should be at the top of the page not the bottom! This is really driving people nuts and should be a quick easy fix!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2013

Hi Ethan!

I just created a feature request for the devs about it as you can check here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30099. Feel free to edit it. Not sure if there's a way to customize it easily, though.

I'll let you know if I find something about it.

Cheers!

Ethan Foulkes
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 24, 2013

Thank you Bruna, some of our files have 100's of edits so there is no chance of people finding the new placement, hope a fix can be made soon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events