Edit form in Confluence as Jira Ticket

Hi! 

How to make Edit Form Macro in Confluence as JIRA Ticket? (press on space for edit) 

5 answers

1 accepted

Hi Viktar, if you meant that you would like to have a quick edit functionality in Confluence for its Macros in the same way that JIRA behaves, that currently is not available. A quick route to edit a page in Confluence is to hit "E" since that will enter the edit mode, you can read more about editing a page here.

Hope it helps.

It would be a neat idea for storing structured data but changing the names of JIRA custom fields can get confusing. Eg service desk

0 votes
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Dec 23, 2014

I am not sure what you are asking, can you please provide more detail?

Please, see video in Jira https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U-P4miOpJg but need for Confluence

0 votes
Boris Berenberg Community Champion Dec 24, 2014

Do you want to edit the JIRA content within Confluence? Or do you just want click to edit functionality within Confluence?

just click to edit

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

259 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you