Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Font Size of JIRA Link on PDF Export

Ebon Bokody February 11, 2018

By default the font size of JIRA links on a Confluence page are much larger than the rest of the body text when I PDF export. Can I edit the font size of JIRA links by using the PDF CSS Stylesheet?

2 answers

0 votes
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2018

Hi @Ebon Bokody - Do you want to control the output of links in general, or only for JIRA links (i.e. with application link)?

0 votes
Victor Weller July 10, 2018

As far as I know, there's no such an option nor feature to allow that to do automatically. Or maybe I miss something with CSS yet I've given a look to it and haven't found anything lookalike. To me it seems like all you're able to do here is to fix the fonts manually right after the data has been exported to pdf, with the very editing tool you have. I use this one https://w9.pdffiller.com you might well try something more common such as the solutions by Adobe or Foxit if you have one, I use this just because it's cheaper with the same features

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events