It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Edit Font Size of JIRA Link on PDF Export

By default the font size of JIRA links on a Confluence page are much larger than the rest of the body text when I PDF export. Can I edit the font size of JIRA links by using the PDF CSS Stylesheet?

2 answers

As far as I know, there's no such an option nor feature to allow that to do automatically. Or maybe I miss something with CSS yet I've given a look to it and haven't found anything lookalike. To me it seems like all you're able to do here is to fix the fonts manually right after the data has been exported to pdf, with the very editing tool you have. I use this one https://w9.pdffiller.com you might well try something more common such as the solutions by Adobe or Foxit if you have one, I use this just because it's cheaper with the same features

Hi @Ebon Bokody - Do you want to control the output of links in general, or only for JIRA links (i.e. with application link)?

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

50 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you