Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date not synching between confluence and Jira

Eric Rathofer May 24, 2016

I have created a subtask with a due date in Jira. In Confluence I created a JIRA Issue/Filter that contains this sub-task and the due date column. However, the due date column is empty when there are due dates in the JIRA sub-task.

Our admin opened the due date ability today but I would think the two would automatically synch up. How do I get the JIRA due date to show in JIRA Issue/Filter in Confluence? I've refreshed the pages several times, closed my browser and restarted the computer with zero luck.

I appreciate any assistance.

I've included some screenshots to help clarify things.Jira issue with due date.JPGConfluence with Jira Issue-Filter.JPGMissing due date.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Andrea Carl
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

Do you have both a custom field called "due date" and the native JIRA field "due date"?

Rodolfo So February 22, 2021

I encountered the same issue, i have both custom field due date and system field due date. Please advise.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events