It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Draw io colors don't load correctly.

When editing a drawio file with colored rectangulars, in style I'm using the second group of colors that is suggested. When I save and load the page the color of the filling is disappearing and I can see only the outline color. This happens often but not always and some times background color will be back when I refresh . I want a consistency in the drawios and I cannot have it because i don't know what is causing it. Any ideas?

2 answers

@Effrosyni Gavriilidou  It would be best to contact draw. io   support here they will be able to  support you best.

https://desk.draw.io/support/tickets/new

Kind regards,

Mo

Like Moses Thomas likes this

Hi,

I replied to the ticket you sent us to support so we can continue our conversation there if you agree. 

Regards,

Marija

draw.io support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

2,116 views 4 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you