Dragging in "tree" hierarchy view not working

The ability to drag wiki pages to move or reorder them when browsing a space in "tree" or hierarchy view doesn't work in any browser I've tried (Safari or FF on a Mac, FF or IE on Windows). Is there some other way I can reorder child pages under a parent, other than by dragging?

And also, is that dragging problem a bug that needs to be fixed?

Also, while we're at it, I notice that using the "Search Answers" field here at answers.attlassian.com generates a 500 Server Error whenever I choose the "OnDemand" radio button instead of "All." Looks like another bug?

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Bruno Rosa Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2012

Jon, seems to me that you're running into https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-26647. I'd recommend you to add yourself as a watcher in the bug report so that you receive a notification when it is finally fixed. Also, in the meantime, as a work around, you can go to "Tools" >> "Move" and than set the new parent page.

Cheers,

Bruno Rosa

Thanks, Bruno, for the reference to the bug report!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

530 views 7 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you