Double Space Name - Hirarchie

Marco Bockelbrink February 19, 2015

Hello,

we are fresh with the wiki confluence. hope someone can help us.. We want to create Customer Documentations within Confluence. A Page Strcuture like

Customer A

• Network Plan

Customer B

• Network Plan
  • Hardware

The Problem that we cant make another Page within the same space with the nam" network plan". Is there an easy way to make the same structure for alle customers without creating a space for a customer?
Anyone else who did it in the way and has a good idea for us?

thank you

Bye

Marco 

3 answers

0 votes
Marco Bockelbrink February 19, 2015

Is there another Plugin than scoll versions? I only find that one.

Thank you

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2015

I'm sure there was another one, but I can't find it now.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2015

You must have unique page names in a space.

There are a couple of addons you can get that enable a form of duplicated space naming, but I'm not sure you need all the other functions they provide.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2015

Unfortunately, you cannot have two pages with the same name within the same space. You would have to split the customers into separate spaces or make the page names unique.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events