testdot

@enduml

or java -jar plantuml.jar -testdot error is displayed

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2014

Yes, you need to install GraphViz. Or configure your system to look for it in the right place.

Prasanjit Sahu March 18, 2014

I get this error while creating a document using a PlantUML addin in Confluence:

Could you please let me know

1.how to check whether GraphViz is installed or not.

2. If installed, how to configure my system to look for it (it would be great if I would get the step by step guide in order to remove the above error).

Please help me and sorry to ask these question as I am newbie to plantuml and Graphviz.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2014

The error message implies you are using Unix based server and it's not installed.

Some distributions may have it in their repositories (so use pacman, yum, apt, etc to look for it, then install it or configure your path if it's not installed in the standard place). If not in a repo, then head for http://www.graphviz.orgfor a download and install.

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 8, 2017

Hello Nic,

Please could you  explain second point ?

2. If installed, how to configure my system to look for it (it would be great if I would get the step by step guide in order to remove the above error).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events