Does anyone knows about a Confluence plug in for statistics? More info than Page History

I want to know if there is a plug-in to export the number of pages accesses, the number of pages updated, the number of pages created,,, The idea is to have that info in excel format to make statistics. Thank in advance

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

There are a number of confluence plugins that can give you analytics. Some are free. This page might be of help:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-get-more-statistics-from-confluence-154239308.html

Thanks a lot for the link. It has been very useful!!!

Hi all, we want to help solve content delivery and completion tracking in Confluence, so we built an add-on called Knowledge Pathways for Confluence (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.servicerocket.confluence.pathways/server/overview).

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 11.48.42 AM.png

There's a common need to see what pages are viewed (popularity) but we also value the needs of ensuring the right page is viewed by the right people (and be able to track them). I'd recommend to give it a try.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

383 views 3 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you