Does anyone know how to remove a review on a plugin?

Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2014

I left a review as I thought it was a quick way to contact the vendor, but was not a true review of the product.  Now that the issue is resolved, the vendor has asked me to remove my review, and I cannot figure out how to do this.    It is really not a valid review as my user base uses the product but I have not, so it really should be deleted, but I cannot figure out how to delete the review.  

I can change it but then I am also required to give it an amount of * and without even having tried the product that is not really fair.

Anyone know how?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2014

I don't think you can. The vendor can ask Atlassian to remove it. In the meantime, I would suggest changing it to Please remove or similar.

Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2014

Bummer, people sometimes mistakenly leave a review. Thanks Bob!

Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2014

Yes I try to change it, and I get, a red box that says: An error occurred while submitting your review. Try submitting the review here. With a link to the plugin site...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events