Does anyone know how to remove a review on a plugin?

I left a review as I thought it was a quick way to contact the vendor, but was not a true review of the product.  Now that the issue is resolved, the vendor has asked me to remove my review, and I cannot figure out how to do this.    It is really not a valid review as my user base uses the product but I have not, so it really should be deleted, but I cannot figure out how to delete the review.  

I can change it but then I am also required to give it an amount of * and without even having tried the product that is not really fair.

Anyone know how?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Accepted answer

I don't think you can. The vendor can ask Atlassian to remove it. In the meantime, I would suggest changing it to Please remove or similar.

Bummer, people sometimes mistakenly leave a review. Thanks Bob!

Yes I try to change it, and I get, a red box that says: An error occurred while submitting your review. Try submitting the review here. With a link to the plugin site...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,100 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you