Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to COMBINE several projects into a single view?

Stephen Powell February 9, 2021

I have six separate projects in Jira (server for now).  Each of them have multiple EPICS, STORIES and SUB-TASKS.

My senior management want a single view that combines reporting for all projects lumped together.

Not a BOARD but more like a dashboard of number of tasks done versus still to do, with titles and so on.

Many of the sub tasks are cross linked across EPICS and projects.

The Jira dashboard functionality isn't able to give me that option either.  Thought Confluence with its JQL might help me but I'm struggling to bring the project level view as opposed to a massive long list of issues.

1 answer

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 11, 2021

Hi @Stephen Powell

We develop a commercial app called Ronin Dashboards for Jira, which allows you to create your own dashboards. Here's a live demo of a dashboard for an agile team

https://bit.ly/AgileTeam_dashboard

In the third slide, you can see an example of four different teams, which could be four different projects or even four different Jira instances.

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 12.42.43.png

It's not available for server, but we're working on a hybrid integration, so you'll be able to display information in a Jira cloud from a Jira server or data center.

Ping me if you need further information gorka at roninpixels dot com.

Regards,

Stephen Powell February 11, 2021

thanks @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ Gorka, but I am not interested in being sold anything at the moment I am asking a question whether people have managed to do what I asked within Confluence.

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 11, 2021

In Confluence you can use the Jira charts macro, but IMO doesn't work well for multi project queries, since it doesn't group by status for example:

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 15.55.55.pngScreenshot 2021-02-11 at 15.55.38.png

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events