Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a macro to cycle through Confluence Pages like a slideshow in PowerPoint?

Randy Ollenburger February 5, 2014

Does anyone have a macro to cycle through Confluence Pages like a slideshow in PowerPoint?

I would like to be able to provide dynamic pages to be displayed on monitors throughout my department.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

It's not a slideshow through pages, but a slideshow of the content through your page:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.presentation

Steve Gerstner [bridgingIT]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2014

maybe you can combine it with the include macro

0 votes
Randy Ollenburger February 11, 2014

It looks like the presentation plug-in is a viable candidate for presenting images and content but would still require some additional scripting to accomplish what I am attempting to do. I will probably go with a more generalized approach of running JavaScript to loop through pages (both inside and outside of Confluence).

0 votes
Randy Ollenburger February 5, 2014

I have confluence pages that consist of static pages (e.g. wiki, Announcements, etc.) but also have pages with Tableau charts embedded which refresh periodically. What I want is essentially a video of slides that cycle automatically and include pages that need to be refreshed.

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 5, 2014

I thought I understood what you were saying, but then the second sentence muddied the waters for me. Can you provide a bit more detail about what you're asking?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events