Does an "anonymous" (non logged in) user have an html designation ? (Confluence)

Mark Rincon December 28, 2016

I am using Confluence (ConfiForms plugin).  I have created a form that requires an anonymous user to edit it; however, I do not want to compromise the security of the system by allowing a permission as all my pages and forms would be editable.  The object oriented code of ConfiForms allows specific user and user group access on forms.  I have tried using basic names that don't work and am unfamiliar if the html has a placeholder for an "anonymous" user (someone who is not a logged in user) that I can include in the form.

image2016-12-28 8:26:31.png

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2017

Hi Mark,

Please use the support form on our website, https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/VERTUNA/Support+Request+Form to get a quick support on ConfiForms or any other add-on we develop.

To answer your request - we dont support the scenarios where the anonymous user is allowed to edit the records stored with ConfiForms. This is by design, as every user has an owner, and with records created by anonymous users the owner is not specified (such records could only be edited by form administrators)

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2017

Hi Mark,

If you're still trying to work this out, contact Vertuna, the ConfiForms developer.  Their Support page for this add-on is here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events