Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Confluence allow you to analyze data entered into a Confluence page?

josie.brennan June 1, 2021

Hello everyone. I am trying to figure out if Confluence can review the content entered on a page, say in a table, and spit out reports and analysis? I am not looking for analytics on the Confluence page, but rather assessment and reporting on the content itself. My end objective is a Confluence page where multiple people enter their content, and I can set up reports that will automatically analyse that content. I feel like I might need a third-party app - but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for yet. Any of you lovely people have any ideas?

2 answers

2 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Sven Schatter _Lively Apps_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 2, 2021

Hi @josie.brennan,

I'm not 100% sure what type of reports you are looking for but you almost definitely will need a third-party app for it, that's correct. One that I can think of is Scroll Content Quality for Confluence by K15t. Given that the ruleset it uses to create reports about a page is very customizable it might be able do what you need - and it's free! So it's probably worth giving it a shot. :)

If it can't create the type of reports you're looking for, it would probably be cool if you could share more about you're actually trying to analyze. I'm sure @Matt Reiner _K15t_ would be excited to hear your ideas and help bring them into the app! :)

Cheers,
Sven

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 3, 2021

@josie.brennan

For sure, let us know what you're looking to report on. Maybe Scroll Content Quality is the right fit for your team.

Like # people like this
josie.brennan June 3, 2021

Thanks Matt and Sven - I'll take a look at this - really appreciate you getting back to me with your ideas. Scroll Content Quality sounds interesting - I'm going to take a look at it  - appreciate your offer to look at what we're wanting to report on - I'll take a look and get back to you. Thanks again!

Like # people like this
3 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

Hi @josie.brennan ,

We can suggest trying our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

With this add-on you'll be able to filter your tables, aggregate your data and create pivots, perform various calculations and visualize your information, build complex reports collecting data across your Confluence instance.

Here are some short videos for you to check the app:

You may also book a live demo - we'll be glad to show everything for you and your team.

josie.brennan June 3, 2021

Thanks heaps Katerina! I will take a look and see if it might work! Will get back to you after that re the demo. Thanks again!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events