It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Documentation space has no overview link

Olli-Peter Lutz Nov 09, 2017

Hi guys,

i created a documentation space. This site has a overview page but can only be accessed if go on a child page and click via the root in the header of the page on the overview site.

Also my sidebar has only the "settings" button and the "pages" button available.

Is this normal? Becuase it is a little bit annoying not able to move to the overview.

ThxBildschirmfoto 2017-11-09 um 17.14.37.png

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon Spaniol Atlassian Team Nov 10, 2017

Hi Olli-Peter,

You can click the Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 2.10.45 PM.png icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your sidebar, and you will be able to add the missing options:

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 2.11.59 PM.png

This is an example from my instance. If I click the + symbols, it will add those options to my sidebar.

Can you give that a try and let me know how it goes?

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

862 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you