It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Do you have any API Endpoint to retrieve only the details about the Site owner?

I want the site owner details to use it in my application.Site owner is the user who creates that Confluence site.But I couldn't able to find an endpoint which can provide the site owner details alone.

I used this API Endpoint to get details https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/#api-search-user-get?cql=type=user about all the users in the site.But my requirement is to get the site owner details only.

If anyone knows that API Endpoint,kindly share the same.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Gajapriya,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Currently, there is no API to get this information. Usually, the person who creates the site is the main billing contact and we can’t get this information using API.

We don’t have any feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability, so please, feel free to raise one on jira.atlassian.com (project CLOUD) adding more details and information about why this feature is important for your environment.

Regards,
Angélica

Hi Angelica,

Thank You for your response.

For now we don't need this feature.If we need this feature in future, will raise one on jira.atlassian.com.

Regards,

Gajapriya

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Hi Angelica,

Thank You for your response.

Now, we used this API Endpoint https://{sitename}.atlassian.net/wiki/rest/api/group/site-admins/member to get the site admin details.

If any further info is needed in future, will raise one on jira.atlassian.com.

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you