Do you all find Blueprint Templates useful?

Terron Collier March 30, 2020

Hey peeps! Do you all find the Blueprint Templates useful? Do the given templates work for you or do you find yourself creating custom templates? I wish there was a type of "wizard" for creating new templates instead of blank pages. What works best for y'all??

I'm wanting to create one for a project and new projects but visually seeing examples work best for my brain.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2020

Hey @Terron Collier 

The short answer is yes, they work really well for us. We use a lot of templates. Mostly we use "Meeting Notes" and "Retrospectives". We also customized some templates and even created new ones. 

For example, we created a "Release Page". So every time we release our product, we generate from the template. In there we share relevant informations about the release version, the release date and release notes from jira. 

To create one for you projects you first have to write down, which information you want to share. Which information is the most important and for which information you have to scroll. 

What works best for me is the "Panel Macro" and "Sections". For a better understanding I share my release template with you. I can't show you the content, so i blurred it. But hopefully you get an idea. 

template.png

Hope this helped.

Regards, dominic

Terron Collier March 31, 2020

G'day Dominic. Thanks for the response. I'll dive more into your suggestions and see what I can come up with.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events