It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Do you all find Blueprint Templates useful?

Hey peeps! Do you all find the Blueprint Templates useful? Do the given templates work for you or do you find yourself creating custom templates? I wish there was a type of "wizard" for creating new templates instead of blank pages. What works best for y'all??

I'm wanting to create one for a project and new projects but visually seeing examples work best for my brain.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Dominic Lagger Community Leader Mar 30, 2020

Hey @Terron Collier 

The short answer is yes, they work really well for us. We use a lot of templates. Mostly we use "Meeting Notes" and "Retrospectives". We also customized some templates and even created new ones. 

For example, we created a "Release Page". So every time we release our product, we generate from the template. In there we share relevant informations about the release version, the release date and release notes from jira. 

To create one for you projects you first have to write down, which information you want to share. Which information is the most important and for which information you have to scroll. 

What works best for me is the "Panel Macro" and "Sections". For a better understanding I share my release template with you. I can't show you the content, so i blurred it. But hopefully you get an idea. 

template.png

Hope this helped.

Regards, dominic

G'day Dominic. Thanks for the response. I'll dive more into your suggestions and see what I can come up with.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,965 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you