Do I need a knowledgebase for what I'm doing?

John Kolacz December 19, 2019

I like the *idea* of having a knowledgebase for my team, but when I try setting up a kb space, I don't see a way to link to that from from my team space.

TLDR: can I directly link to the KB space from my team space in such a way that access is seamless for my team members?

I've got a kb page on my team space that has child pages with the various kb articles, and I am getting the feeling that this is the best way to go.

My end goal is to have the most simple way for my team to go to one page for all their needs- they can look up scripts, view architecture documents, check organizational policy, etc from the main team page, but I don't want them to have to go to a separate space to look for how to and troubleshooting articles just because I like the idea of a KB space. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jessica
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2020

Hi @John Kolacz ! You can link to the knowledge base from your team site easily in the side bar using shortcuts. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 10.10.25 AM.png

Read more about how to do that here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configure-the-sidebar-317194694.html

Let me know if you have further questions or were thinking of something else!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events