Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need Confluence Administrator access to install Google Drive Plugin?

Mark Maisak November 15, 2012

I've scoured many resources, but having a hard time determining if I can get access to install plugins with an On Demand evaluation instance of Confluence. I don't see any of the Manage tabs or import options on the Plugin Manager page.

Reviewed Global permissions, but couldn't upgrade to Confluence Admin. Wondering if Sys Admin account could help me with permissions or let me know if this will be possible to evaluate this app along with our Confluence trial. Very interested in seeing this tool in action and considering implementing on my agency if it can be used successfully. Please advise. Thanks for the help.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2012

Unfortunately, it is not allowed to install additional plugins in OnDemand. Only bundled plugins can be used, as per Atlassian OnDemand Plugin Policy. This is due to some security, stability and testing concerns as the platform is shared.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events