Do Atlassian products support diverse people emoticons?

mark.moynihan October 13, 2021

I'm so used to using colour appropriate emoticons on my phone, just wondering if Atlassian supports diverse people emoticons? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

If not, are there any plans to?

Thanks,

Mark

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrew Dildy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2021

Hi @mark.moynihan

You can choose a skin tone via the bottom right of the emoji picker:

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 10.42.22 AM.png

1 vote
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

Hey @mark.moynihan 

You can now use an entire Emoji stack within Confluence. It's currently unified to a single, most common way of representation, but I'm sure it will expand in time.

However, you can use your phone emoji or copy/paste diverse emojis from your browser, Confluence has no issues with supporting them. I used my Cloud instance to double check :)

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

I agree with Teodora, you can upload your own emojis through the emoji insert tool, you can refer this link for more details.

0 votes
mark.moynihan October 14, 2021

Amazing! I love it, thank you.

It was right in front of my face and I didn't see it.

Mark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events